Location: North of Fannin, W. of Hwy 471 in wooded area on site where the Old Methodist Church, now known as Fannin Methodist Church, was originally located, Sec 25 T 7N, R 36. Recorded Sept 1980

    All markers in this cemetery have been destroyed. Those known to br buried in this cemetery are:
LILLEY, John, 14 June 1813 - 20 Nov 1864, No Markers
LILLEY, Infants (Four), Children of John & Margaret McFall Lilley, One set of triplets
    And one set of twins born within two years, four died unnamed, buried by John
    Lilley) No Markers or Dates
McFALL,  ?, Rev, A Methodist Minister and some members of his family. No Markers or Dates 


Return to Cemetery Index


This page designed and created by MSGenWeb , ©2008. All rights reserved. This information may be used by libraries, genealogical societies, and other researchers.  Commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owner. If copied, this copyright notice must appear with the information.