Leflore County

Beverly Place Plantation (historical), about 15 Mi NNE of Schlater
Building at 308 Lamar Street; Lamar St, Greenwood
Building at 312 George Street; George St, Greenwood
Building at 710 South Boulevard; South Blvd, Greenwood
Hideout Plantation; previous owner: Tom & Katie Newton Hughes; 3 miles from Shellmound
Marclare (aka Austin-Hull); River Rd, Greenwood
(R.B.) Moor Plantation, previous owner: R.B. Moor; Fort Loring
Pleasantview Plantation, previous owner: John Kearney; Money
Provine House; Grand Blvd, Greenwood 
Rising Son Plantation, 1940 owner: Charles S Whittington
Riverbend Plantation
Roebuck Plantation, previous owners: Herman Aron; Gustave & Verina Moore Aron. Gustave was murdered on the plantation. Itta Bena.
Rosemary-Humphreys House (aka Rosemary); Grand Blvd, Greenwood
Shellmound Plantation
Southworth House; Mississippi Ave, Greenwood
Starwood Plantation
(W. M.) Whittington House (aka Anna Ward House; State Headquarters of the Garden Clubs of Mi); Market St, Greenwood
Wildwood Plantation, owned until 1927 by Col. Maynard S. McLean; owned 1927 - ? by Money Planting Co; located between Shellmound and Money
Wright House; Fulton Ave, Greenwood 
Return to Plantation Table of Contents
Home to MSGenWeb


Copyright Notice: All files and photographs on this site are copyrighted by their creator and/or contributor, unless otherwise noted. They may be linked to but may not be reproduced on another site without specific permission from The MSGenWeb State Coordinator or the Assistant State Coordinator, and/or their contributor. Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are. It is however, quite permissible to print or save the files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY. 

Last Update Thursday, 15-Oct-2009 17:58:17 EDT

[an error occurred while processing this directive]