Will Notes for Asaph Wilson
2. ASAPH2 WILSON (JOHN1)4 died Bet. December 1853 - January 1854. He married SUSANNAH M. BRITTAIN4 1822 in Haywood Co., NC, daughter of JAMES BRITTAIN and DELILAH STRINGFIELD. She was born Abt. 1800, and died Aft. November 1861.
Notes for ASAPH WILSON:
From the book "Marshall County, Mississippi Probate and Will Records" compiled by Betty C. Wiltshire
386. Will of ASAPH WILSON: Wife-Susan M. Wilson: Daughters-Darcas E. Beadle, wife of Benjamin G. Beadle, of Shelby County, Tennessee, Ann Narcissa Thompson, wife of William Thompson, of North Carolina, Mary Elizabeth Wyckoff; Other children-James Newton Wilson, Juliet Angeline Wilson, Margaret Delila Wilson, Elmira Imogene Wilson, Dewit Clinton Wilson, Amanda Catharine Wilson and youngest son John Austin Wilson; Executors-wife and Isaac B. WYCKOFF; Witnesses-John H. Anderson, A. W. Campbell, R. R. Taylor. Dated December 15, 1853, probated January 1854.
421. Appraisers inventory of the estate of Asaph Wilson, deceased, including negro boy-----.February 1854.
More About ASAPH WILSON:
Census: 1830, Haywood Co., NC
Children of ASAPH WILSON and SUSANNAH BRITTAIN are:
i. AMANDA CATHERINE3 WILSON4, d. Aft. November 1861.
Notes for AMANDA CATHERINE WILSON:
The following from the book "Marshall County, Mississippi Probate and Will Records", compiled by Betty C. Wiltshire
64. Petition of SUSAN M. WILSON, mother of AMANDA C. WILSON, for writ of lunacy declaring AMANDA C. WILSON to be non compas mentis and incapable of taking care of herself and her estate. Nov 1861.
298. James N. Wilson is of the opinion his sister, AMANDA C. WILSON is a lunatic and requests steps be taken to send her to the State Lunatic Assylum. August 1861.
ii. DEWIT CLINTON WILSON4.
iii. ELMIRA IMOGENE WILSON4.
iv. JAMES NEWTON WILSON4.
v. JOHN AUSTIN WILSON4, d. Aft. June 1861.
Notes for JOHN AUSTIN WILSON:
The following from the book "Marshall County, Mississippi Probate and Will Records" compiled by Betty C. Wiltshire
239. JOHN A. WILSON, minor more than fourteen years of age and son of ASAPH WILSON, deceased, chose his brother, JAMES N. WILSON, as his guardian. June 1861.
vi. JULIET ANGELINE WILSON4.
vii. MARGARET DELILA WILSON4.
viii. MARY ELIZABETH WILSON4, m. UNKNOWN WYCKOFF4.
ix. ZEURIAH DORCAS WILSON4, b. March 31, 1803; d. October 16, 1850; m. BENJAMIN G. BEADLE4, February 28, 1841, Marshall Co., MS; b. Of Shelby Co., TN.
Notes for ZEURIAH DORCAS WILSON:
Marker Reads: Consort of Ben J. C. Bradle??
More About ZEURIAH DORCAS WILSON:
Burial: Deaver's Cemetery, Early Grove, Marshall Co., MS
Religion: August 05, 1841, Wilson, Miss Zeruiah D., fr. German Refd ch, Lincoln Co., N.C. to Old Hudsonville Church, Marshall Co., MS
x. ANN NARCISSA WILSON4, b. Abt. 1815, Haywood Co., NC; m. WILLIAM THOMPSON4, September 03, 1837, Haywood Co., NC; b. Of NC.
3. CLINTON2 WILSON (JOHN1)4,5.